CNC Micro Machining Center-E
The CNC Micro Machining Center-E was designed as more of an introductory to automation machine and is more suited to prototyping and R&D. The CNC Micro Machining Center-E is more than capable of most three or four axis projects even though it has stepper motors and is not as precise as it’s older brothers. But it still has more precision, speed and accuracy that most bench top micro machining centers of it’s kind on the market. The CNC Micro Machining Center-E is also great for any machinist or manufacturer on a budget looking to move into automated machining.
Contact us today for more information on how you can get a CNC Micro Machining Center-E, whether it be for professional use or for your personal workshop.
- Axis Travel: X = 6”, Y = 4”, Z = 4 ”(150mm x 100mm x 100mm)
- Machine footprint is 18” x 20” (460mm x 510mm)
- Work Table: 5.5” x 6” (140mm x 150mm)
- Traverse rates up to 20ipm
- Spindle run out is less than 2 micron
- Spindle speeds up to 30,000 rpm
- A 125W Brushless Motor drives the Spindle.
- Includes a 1mm & a 1/8″ (3.175mm) collet
- Axis resolution is 0.0001” (.0025mm)
- Axis repeatability is 0.0005” (0.0127mm)
- Drill holes from 0.002″ to 1/4″ diameter
- Stepper motors on each axis
- Optional Protective enclosure
- FlashCut CNC Control Software
- Laptop computer included with Control Software
15% off all optional accessories! (with purchase of a new machine)
- 4th Axis Unit – $2,750.00
- Process Inspection Camera – $1.980.00
- Micro Spray System – $1,045.00
- Mobile Workstation w/ Shelf – $1,375.00