CNC Micro Machining Center-SCameron Bench Top Micro Machining Center-S
The Cameron Bench Top CNC Micro Machining Center-S is perfect for those jobs where multiple holes or identical features are repeated. This fully automated 4th-Axis capable machine is a powerhouse for any R&D lab or for most production shops looking to streamline their production and cut down on labor costs. The speed and precision as well as the small footprint of the CNC Micro Machining Center-S makes this a very versatile machine and exceptionally easy to integrate into any work environment. Optional Accessories such as a Mist Coolant application system and the Process Inspection Camera system are available upon request.
Contact us today for more information on the Cameron CNC Micro Machining Center-S.
- Click on the picture for a full size image.
- Axis Travel: X = 6”, Y = 4”, Z = 7”(150mm x 100mm x 171mm)
- Machine footprint is 18” x 20” (460mm x 510mm)
- X-Y Stage Top Plate size is 5.5” x 6” (140mm x 150mm)
- Traverse rates up to 80ipm
- Spindle run out is less than 1 micron (39.37 microinches)
- Spindle speeds from 2,000 to 50,000 rpm
- A 350W Brushless Motor drives the Spindle.
- Includes either a 2mm, 3mm, 1/8″ (3.175mm) or 4mm collet
- Axis resolution is 0.0001” (.0025mm)
- Axis repeatability is 0.0002” (0.005mm)
- Drill holes from 0.158″ to 0.002″ diameter (4mm to 0.0508mm)
- Nema 23 Servo motors on each axis (155oz/in peak torque)
- Protective enclosure with vacuum nozzle
- FlashCut CNC Control Software
- Laptop computer included with Control Software
15% off all optional Accessories! (with purchase of a new machine)
- 4th Axis Unit – $2,750.00
- Process Inspection Camera – $1,980.00
- Micro Spray System – $1,045.00
- Mobile Workstation w/ Shelf – $1,375.00