Model 904 Mill Mount or Bench Top Drill PressPrecision Mill Mount Drill Press
Cameron Model 904 Mill Mount Drill Press
Turn Your BRIDGEPORT-TYPE MILLING MACHINE Into an Ultra-Precision Small-Hole Drilling Platform!
The CAMERON Model 904 Micro Max precision mill mount drill press is specifically designed to allow micro drilling when attached to a full-sized mill. The column of the Model 904 fits into a 3/4″ collet and has a Special Adapter to lock down the standard 3-3/8″ quill to the 1-7/8″ spindle of your milling machine, allowing you to convert the precision drill press into a mill. This special lock down feature prevents the spindle from turning while operating the Model 904 Micro Max as a precision drilling mill. By combining the CAMERON Model 904 Micro Max Mill Mount Drill Press with your Standard Milling Machine, you create a Rigid Small-Hole Drilling Unit. With the OPTIONAL Precision Ground Base you can now convert the Model 904 Micro Max into a bench top model – Two Machines in One!
- 1/7th HP Heavy Duty DC Motor
- Variable Speed Control unit (5 amp / 115 VAC) maintains speeds from 1000-30,000 rpm.
- Interchangeable spindle with sealed bearings for quick and easy spindle change. (No longer needs oiling)
- Smooth Rack and Pinion Feed
- Drills Small Holes ( 0.002″ – 5/32″ )
- Spindle Run Out at Mounting Taper is Within 0.0002″
- Chuck or Precision Collet versions available
- Clear Plastic Safety Guard
- Working Area of Drilling Table is Limited to YOUR Bridgeport Style Milling Machine
- J0 Taper
- Made in the USA
- Yukiwa 0-5/32″ Key Type Chuck with key
- Jacobs 0-5/32″ Key Type Chuck with Key
- Albrecht 0-1/8″ Keyless Chucks
- Albrecht 0-1/16″ Keyless Chucks
- Yukiwa 0-1/8″ Keyless Chuck
- High Speed Precision Collet Spindle (1/8th” collet standard, other collet sizes available)
- Travel Dial Indicator
- Columned Precision Ground Storage Base to Convert Micro Max into a Benchtop Model and for Storing when not in use.