Model 214 Table Top Drill PressTable Top Precision Micro Drill Press
The Cameron Model 214 Table Top Drill Press was designed with our customers in mind. By adding a new sealed dc motor with variable speed controller and a redesigned spindle assembly we made the Cameron Model 214 easier to use and maintain.
The purpose of the redesigned spindle assembly on the Cameron Model 214 Tabletop Precision Micro Drill Press is to allow our customers to easily change out the spindle for replacement when necessary without having to return the unit to Cameron for replacement and service.
The Cameron Model 214 motor and drive allows for more constant speed control with higher torque ratings, specifically in the low rpm range, when drilling and doing light milling (214-CS model only).
Contact us today for more information and pricing.
- 1/7th HP heavy duty DC motor
- Variable speed control unit (5 amp / 115 VAC) maintains speeds from 1000-30,000 rpm.
- Interchangeable spindle with sealed bearings for quick and easy spindle change. (No longer needs oiling)
- Smooth Rack and Pinion Feed
- Drills Small Holes (0.002″ TO 5/32″)
- Can Drill to the Center of a 5″ Work Piece
- Spindle Run Out at the Chuck Mounting Taper is within 0.0002″
- Clear Plastic Safety Guard
- Slotted 4″ x 4″ work table with 5/8″ center hole
- J0 Taper
- Made in the USA
- 214-A-1 – Yukiwa 0-5/32″ Key Type Chuck
- 214-B-1 – Yukiwa 0-5/32″ Key Type Chuck w/ Dial Indicator
- 214-C3 – Yukiwa 0-1/8″ Keyless Chuck
- 214-D3 – Yukiwa 0-1/8″ Keyless Chuck w/ Dial Indicator
- 214-CS – Collet Spindle w/ 1/8″ collet, Variable Speed Controller, and Dial Indicator
- Collets available from .5mm up to 1/4″ in .1mm increments
- MD159-FSB – Foot Switch for VSC
- MD161-7 – Table Column Stop
- MD151-7 – Travel Dial Indicator